Thursday, August 21, 2014

WELCOME BACK WES OWLS!!!!

It has been a great first week back! I hope everyone had a wonderful summer break and are ready to make some outstanding music this year. Please check back to this blog often. I will post information about what we are studying in the classroom as well as upcoming performances. This year, we will have 5th & 6th grade musical about Pirates! We will begin choir the 2nd week of Sept.

Also, this year the 4th graders will perform in their first musical. It is a wonderful musical that celebrates special holidays that occur in the month of December. I will be sending home dates soon so families can be sure to mark these events on their calendars.

Please feel free to email me with questions and concerns. I look forward to making wonderful music at WES with your students this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment